Black Ss On Pawn Stars

BOB47

Just watched a new episode of Pawn Stars. In a couple scenes in their parking lot there is a black SS in the background. Stock wheels and exhaust. Dark tint on windows and tinted taillights. Anybody know who's it is?

yep seen it also,,

think it may be wody's?

yeah i pawned it, i got 5,000 dollars for it because you know "he still has to make money off of it." :rolleyes:

na, i've seen the episodes too, but i have no idea who's it is.

yeah i pawned it, i got 5,000 dollars for it because you know "he still has to make money off of it." :rolleyes:

na, i've seen the episodes too, but i have no idea who's it is.

:)

He had to call in his 'guy' to see if it was a real SS... Then offer penny shavings on the dollar with that weird smile on his face...

Caught my attention as well.

I love how they always talk about how they HAVE to make a profit. Wow, good thing they are so sheltered from the rest of the economy... When they were discussing profit margins I was shocked - 16, 24, 28, and 32%? Dang. Kinda nuts.

Also anyone know someone with a Black SS in Sioux Falls, SD?!? Saw it on the west side of SF where 41st and Sertoma meet at a gas station where I was filling up my new ride (I'll post pics later). I'll post this elsewhere too and hope for a response!

This is a funny post. I was thinking about making the same one because I kept seeing in in several scenes.

The "not so smart guy" in the elf outfit looked like a character i've seen in a Christmas cartoon..

Haha.. Chumlee

Edited by cbrsilv15 (see edit history)