Looking For Ss Cladding For A Clone Wtb

Snax

Supercharged SS has a kit for sale. 900.00

that's a good deal it's comming with the brackets and all the cladding I doubt your going to find a better deal then that I paid less for mine it was already set up for a reg cab but mine didn't come with brackets

my truck is at the dealership with the left front door cladding ripped off because it came loose.gm told me yesterday that there is no more cladding and the vender that made it is no longer in buisness.they are trying to get another vender to build just the one piece for my truck because they have to honor the warranty.

long story short,you better hold on to your stock pieces

my truck is at the dealership with the left front door cladding ripped off because it came loose.gm told me yesterday that there is no more cladding and the vender that made it is no longer in buisness.they are trying to get another vender to build just the one piece for my truck because they have to honor the warranty.

long story short,you better hold on to your stock pieces

I knew this would happen if they didn't put restrictions on buying SS parts like the RST's & Gibbs special editions had.

figures thats my luck. somebody needs to start making some molds. i have the skill just not the parts. :angry:

might have to do a caddy front clip if i can't find nothin