Ordered Katzkin Today And Painting This Weekend

Well i ordered front and rear katzkin leather today i upgraded to the tuscany pewter leather and also got aussie tan (which looks like ostrich skin) inserts along with silver stitching and ss embroidered on all headrest in silver also and bought half a hide of the aussie tan so i can do my door panels and my new spk box im working on

And this weekend im repainting the front of my truck gonna mask off the body line that lines up with my grille and add champagne flake to my grille and hood should blend nice but really stick out also

let me know what you guys think

I would love to see that stuff up close and personal. I have heard that is is really nice. Be sure to post up some photos when you are done. and good luck with the inserts.

CD

Thanks and will do they said it will take 48hrs to make and i paid for overnight shipping so hopefully i get them by Monday will post some pics of progress/finish pics

paint or interior??

The interior. I have talked to a few people around here about doing a custom interior with me and I think it is kind of high and don't know the quality that well either. Just trying to compare to a Katzkin on price and craftsmanship.

The interior. I have talked to a few people around here about doing a custom interior with me and I think it is kind of high and don't know the quality that well either. Just trying to compare to a Katzkin on price and craftsmanship.

i paid 1300 for my kit the reason why mine was so expensive is because i upgraded to tuscany leather which was a 250$ upgrade and i also ordered half a hide of aussie tan which was another 300$ so really i could have got the basic leather which is still nice with the aussie tan inserts and all the embroidery and stitching for a little over 700$ which in my opinion is a really good price for the front and back seats

i paid 1300 for my kit the reason why mine was so expensive is because i upgraded to tuscany leather which was a 250$ upgrade and i also ordered half a hide of aussie tan which was another 300$ so really i could have got the basic leather which is still nice with the aussie tan inserts and all the embroidery and stitching for a little over 700$ which in my opinion is a really good price for the front and back seats

Sounds a lot better than the 1800 I got quoted for leather and suede for the 2 front seats, rear beanch, and black embroidered headrests.

Sounds a lot better than the 1800 I got quoted for leather and suede for the 2 front seats, rear beanch, and black embroidered headrests.

the best place that i have found to get these kits is Auto Interiors the number is 302-235-2942 ext#833 is a guy named don he will give the best price possible

the first thing you should do is pay 9.95 for the brochure that has all the leather samples and thread samples and also has a book of stuff that you can get embroidered to make sure they match your interior and then order when you do they will refund the 9.95

the best place that i have found to get these kits is Auto Interiors the number is 302-235-2942 ext#833 is a guy named don he will give the best price possible

the first thing you should do is pay 9.95 for the brochure that has all the leather samples and thread samples and also has a book of stuff that you can get embroidered to make sure they match your interior and then order when you do they will refund the 9.95