Now This Wouild Be A Fun Project

dmf21209

Didn't know that beemer had a swap :dunno: That's a 8 series right?

No I ment the V12... why would I go from 12cylinders to 8 :P I personaly would rather see a v12 swap than a v8, but thats just me.

and yes it is an 850, great fun car to have, 1 of 19 diamond black bmw 850s ever.

because a blown LS6 will tromp that a$$ :jester:

right, and it can't be done to the v12... after all its not like the v12 doesn't have factory forged rods, pistons and crank, or a hardened block, o wait it does... all making it a perfect motor to put forced induction on. and one of the sexiest intake manifolds ever, this side of downdraft individual throttle bodies.

Just so you can get a glipms of how refined this engine is... let see a v8 do this.

The sister engine, with the difference of twin over cams and larger displacement, powers this little car...

Dream car

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

Just so you can get a glipms of how refined this engine is... let see a v8 do this.

The sister engine, with the difference of twin over cams and larger displacement, powers this little car...

Dream car

oh i know all about them 850's personally, and they are a huge pain to work on.... Good friend of mine, bmw guru to say the least, had one and it was just badass, but theyre really not suited well to anyone over 6 feet tall lol. Hard as hell to find nowadays too