Snow In Florida?

I use to live in Hialeah too, I now live in Aventura. I hated Hialeah too I grew up there and went to High School there, but I'm glad I got out of there, lol!!!!  :jester:

I lived there 7 years :puke: Spent 2 years at Palm Springs and went to HML. I don't even drive through there if I don't have to.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived there 7 years :puke: Spent 2 years at Palm Springs and went to HML. I don't even drive through there if I don't have to.

I went to American Senior High School 3 years, and spent my last high school year in HML I graduated there in 2005. I do go around there cuz I have family and friends there, but otherwise I don't really hang around Hialeah. Being in Hialeah is like being in a foreign country, lol no one speaks English. :jester:  I see I'm not the only that hates Hialeah, lol. I hate the people there, how about you? 

I went to American Senior High School 3 years, and spent my last high school year in HML I graduated there in 2005. I do go around there cuz I have family and friends there, but otherwise I don't really hang around Hialeah. Being in Hialeah is like being in a foreign country, lol no one speaks English. :jester:  I see I'm not the only that hates Hialeah, lol. I hate the people there, how about you? 

I have friends and fam there too, but avoid it if I can. A lot of people there know me and my truck, especially the po-po :jester: No one there can drive, but I managed to learn rather quickly how to manage. I know some spanish and can get away with the spanglish so its all good. I graduated in 04 from HML. Ever see a black SS with a frenched tag? :ninja:

I have friends and fam there too, but avoid it if I can. A lot of people there know me and my truck, especially the po-po :jester: No one there can drive, but I managed to learn rather quickly how to manage. I know some spanish and can get away with the spanglish so its all good. I graduated in 04 from HML. Ever see a black SS with a frenched tag? :ninja:

I think I might have seen your truck before but I'm not sure. That's cool you went to HML too, but your name does not sound familiar maybe because you graduated a year before me. No offense but I really hated HML more than American. Some girls there were just so into themselves, and for the most part they were all ugly. The guys were cool, but the girls were just bitches. 

All this hate on Florida... I was born and raised in Atlanta- Top that. :jester:

I don't hate Florida just some parts like Hialeah. 

I think I might have seen your truck before but I'm not sure. That's cool you went to HML too, but your name does not sound familiar maybe because you graduated a year before me. No offense but I really hated HML more than American. Some girls there were just so into themselves, and for the most part they were all ugly. The guys were cool, but the girls were just bitches. 

I wasn't big on HML either and you are right about the chicks, tho there were a few that weren't that bad. Worst of em all down here is def PACE. Stuck up sluts and mommas boys douchebags! :mad: Thinkin about them pisses me off!

Florida is the sh!t, but when you get into parts like Hialeah (Northern Cuba), Other areas start looking pretty good. Those rafters are learning to migrate on land too :banghead:

lol, lol, I feel the same way.  :cheers:

You will, I'm sure. :) Ya'll stay tuned, I have pics of real Snow on the SSS from this morning... It's sitting at the top of a mountain in Gatlinburg this week. :)

no f'n fair i want to go to gatlinburg I havent been in years I grew up right outside nashville my parents have a cabin up there