Kinda Funny Need Opinions

mcmahan

Ok everyone my wife (Lara) says I am stupid and she will not go out in public with me when I wear cowboy boots or my ropers lol

so I just wanna see how many of you wear them and opinions

I grew up on a tobacco farm in Tennessee and I have allways worn them

she is lucky I dont break out the overalls lol

she gets agrivated cause i ride around blasting Skynyrd she says i am a red neck

so give me yalls opinion

I'd throw a gun rack in the back of the SS and rock the stars and bars crankin out country! :thumbs:

Tell her she never read the GQ article about a nice set of boots and a nice Stetson. There is nothing wrong with boots and a cowboy hat. I grew up primarily in the city but listen to country and even went everywhere with boots and a cowboy hat. People call me redneck, but who cares. I think it is kickass style. Besides, if you ever kick someone with a set of cowboy boots, they are goin down!

I'd throw a gun rack in the back of the SS and rock the stars and bars crankin out country! :thumbs:

Tell her she never read the GQ article about a nice set of boots and a nice Stetson. There is nothing wrong with boots and a cowboy hat. I grew up primarily in the city but listen to country and even went everywhere with boots and a cowboy hat. People call me redneck, but who cares. I think it is kickass style. Besides, if you ever kick someone with a set of cowboy boots, they are goin down!

lol no kidding haha

99.9% of my cloths are exspress, AE, Abercombie ect.... but with a nice pair of boots look good to me the only time i wear a hat is when i am out in the field working so i dont see the issue she sees with them lol

lol no kidding haha

99.9% of my cloths are exspress, AE, Abercombie ect.... but with a nice pair of boots look good to me the only time i wear a hat is when i am out in the field working so i dont see the issue she sees with them lol

won't catch me dead in that homo clothing. express, ae, a&bitch...... :nono::idiot: i can't stand that preppy look! and the cowboy hat...well, put her in the middle of the hot sun and give it to her to wear and see if she doesn't like it then lol. and cowboy boots are pretty common fashion believe it or not. you don't have to be a redneck to wear them.

Nothing wrong with it. I drive around all the time blasting country and wear my boots. I don't wear true cowboy botts because i have wide flat feet and havent found a comfortable pair. As long as your not tucking your jeans into the boots tell her to deal. :jester: After all "Ladies love country boys!!"

won't catch me dead in that homo clothing. express, ae, a&bitch...... :nono::idiot: i can't stand that preppy look!

took the words right out of my mouth .. t-shirt & blue jeans 4tw.. and on occasion dickies cuffed, with some chuck taylors and a white t-shirt hair gelled out to the max!!! ...lol but i would rock the cowboy boots if i had a get up!

thanks guys I like to wear nice cloths i dont look all preppy i just like the jeans mostly i have a few dress up preppy cloths but thats like for church or special occasion most of the time its jeans and t-shirt

thanks guys I like to wear nice cloths i dont look all preppy i just like the jeans mostly i have a few dress up preppy cloths but thats like for church or special occasion most of the time its jeans and t-shirt

I've been wearing cowboy boots since 1966 .Had all kinds,snake skin,buffalo,but black leather Harley boots now days. Don't even own any tennis shoes,havent owned any for 25 years!! Rock the Skynyryd,wear the boots!!

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)

I've been wearing cowboy boots since 1966 .Had all kinds,snake skin,buffalo,but black leather Harley boots now days. Don't even own any tennis shoes,havent owned any for 25 years!!

thats awesome if i didnt have to have tennis shoes for work i wouldnt have any i hate them

thanks for all the replys guys