Kinda Funny Need Opinions

mcmahan

well i guess you guys have helped me make up my mind lol

i will probley go get a new pair this week lol

the ones i have have been resoled about 4 times now and they are just broke in very well they are so comfy i cant part with them

I own a few pair of boots.... There is nothing wrong with them at all.

And who was the one not too long ago callin me a redneck hillbilly??

Tween my Justins, Ariats, and Double H's I usually just wear them in the colder seasons anymore. I wore my Justins pretty regularly when I was still livin back on the western plains. Iv stopped wearing my Ariats drinking when there is snow or ice on the ground, iv flatbacked myself once too many times lol

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

And who was the one not too long ago callin me a redneck hillbilly??

Tween my Justins, Ariats, and Double H's I usually just wear them in the colder seasons anymore. I wore my Justins pretty regularly when I was still livin back on the western plains. Iv stopped wearing my Ariats drinking when there is snow or ice on the ground, iv flatbacked myself once too many times lol

your last statement is why I called you a redneck hillbilly.

I like the new ariat crepe soles are really nice... I also like the twisted X crepe sole boots. I have ariats mainly... will be buying a new pair of the twisted X's this next year.

Sport em, I have two pairs right now. One is ostrich and the other is stingray, and I would love to have more but $500 a pair w/matching belt is too rich for my blood right now. Wear what makes you feel comfortable, and if she is not willing to accompany you that is her loss.

post-18055-1262146018_thumb.jpgpost-18055-1262146029_thumb.jpg