Ok Guys 2010 Projects

mcmahan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is so many things i would love to do but my wife wont let me do. lol. but ill probably start by getting my lt headers installed in january. i would also like to get a torque converter and do some tranny upgrades. im also going to get a new system since i sold the other one for a tune and some headers. theres no telling what else ill think of

i just dropped mine off at the body shop at 530pm, they are doing a complete repaint, new headlights, marker lights, tails, all new glass, new bumpers, new grille, and new full front clear bra with mirror inserts. it will be like brand new when i get it back in 2-3 weeks all courtsey of alstate insurance and blowing nevada sand.

umm.. on my list is

1. TA girdle (waiting to install)

2. 60# injectors (waiting to install)

3. Bilstein shocks and Energy Complete Bushing kit (should be buying by March)

4. Suede Headliners

5. Chevy Bedrun with custom stitching

6. Eventually pulley down to 2.75 pulley

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

i just dropped mine off at the body shop at 530pm, they are doing a complete repaint, new headlights, marker lights, tails, all new glass, new bumpers, new grille, and new full front clear bra with mirror inserts. it will be like brand new when i get it back in 2-3 weeks all courtsey of alstate insurance and blowing nevada sand.

Wow, that's quite the deal there!

Think I'll sell mine and buy a nicer modded one this spring since mines getting higher miles....

What did Nevada sand do to your truck that insurance is covering it?

What did Nevada sand do to your truck that insurance is covering it?

the sand blows around here like crazy pitts the paint and glass like a sandblaster. its covered under comprehensive coverage with 100 deductible. so thats all that comes out of my pocket