Ok Guys 2010 Projects

mcmahan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no goals for the SS this year BUT If I can get my hands on a Joe Gibbs Engine Cover that will be a good goal . But im going to get anther toy :cheers: I need to save up $$$$$$$$ looking into a C5 vette . That is my Goal :thumbs:

i just dropped mine off at the body shop at 530pm, they are doing a complete repaint, new headlights, marker lights, tails, all new glass, new bumpers, new grille, and new full front clear bra with mirror inserts. it will be like brand new when i get it back in 2-3 weeks all courtsey of alstate insurance and blowing nevada sand.

drove by the body shop today, didnt even recoginize my sss except for the wheels, all the glass is out, sanded down, cladding off, bed off, interior out, front is all off.

they are painting my grille matte black for me, and mixing me an extra quart of paint so my friend can paint my motorcycle to match.

i cant wait to get her back, will be like a brand new ride

For 2010 my plans for my Vortec Max are:

4/6 Drop

Long Tube Headers

New Flowmaster Exhaust

Installing my shift kit and corvette servo in my 4L70

Installing the 160 Thermostat

Black out my rear taillights

Fix My Brakes

New Fog lights Bulbs

More Aggressive Black Bear Tune

Detroit Locker with 4.10

Well the last couple of years i have been making it quicker. ive got it where i want it for power ( good for a 12.5 this year). So now im doing appearance mods and a system. i already ready have a few things. im plaining on taking a few weeks off and installing everything at once.

Install my 3/4 lowering kit

Put the new 24s on with nitto 420s

BSER roll pan

goodmark cowl hood

gaylord speedsturr cover

replace my burnt out hids and also add hid fogs

install the subs and amps i bought/ still need to order the head unit (dvd unit)

And last but not least Viper alarm system.

I have about half of the stuff just wait ing install. i might also be buying a 2006 Evo mr 9 in aug. heres a pictures it my buddys and it might be my new DD.

tftpictures082.jpg

micspics106.jpg

wow shawn that a nice ride man I had a evo 8 i ordered while i was in iraq in 2003 i loved it. it actually came with a certificate that said i had #14 of #16 in the states at the time but that was the first year they came out. i say get i would love to have another one

• 6 months later...

I started fiber glassing my center console today, so I guess it counts as a New Years project :jester:

Let's see here:

*Suede headliner* - headliner is in process as we speak

*Custom 3rd brake light* - DONE! finished just this past weekend

*Sub box* - also in process

*and the center console is done!*

Install door speaker pods

Re-sand interior and paint

Add a graphic to the two tone

Over half the years gone by and I'm halfway through my list! pepsicheer.gif

1-put my drop and new bov on

2-get trans and 3200 tc

3-get cam in w/60lb injectors

4-hpm e-fANs

5-bser roll pan "get rid of hitch and ugly stock bumper"

6- upgrade to d1

then im done :jester:

update.............

1- rear drop done still need to put spindles on, bov is on.

2- done

3- done

4- not going to happen but i still want el. fans

5- still want, got rid of hitch

6- maybe after summer

making progress pepsicheer.gif

Truck is gone!!. Sold it back in Feb. and I plan to test drive a 2001 & 2002 Corvette Z06 this weekend. The Jeep is just boring. I feel like some old soccer dad lol. Going to trade it in and get a vette to mod and cruise in. I've got the need for speed again. I'm also going to get a late 1990's model Silverado ECSB to pull my jet ski. Probably mod the Z06 a little then sell it off in a couple years and maybe get a newer Z06 or newer CTS-V. I seem to need to mod something or I get bored. Modding has turned into a hobby :pepsicheer:

Just need to put some parts on the ss and still drive the hell out of it for now. 127K and still looks dam good.

Painted some interior parts and still need to add a "custom" look to them!!!

My biggest project is to finish the Chevelle. I got some money from the wedding that the wife said I could use and I order some parts last night.pepsicheer.gif

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

I will go down the list.

Of my stuff... hah

VHO hope at some point to see an 11 something pass. If I ever take it to the track.

01 blazer x finish the procharger setup hopefully break 450 rwhp with the 6 banger

02 blazer x finish the ls6 and spray the snot out of it till somethin breaks

98 x cab put some sort of engine back in it

64 Nova SS look at it sit in the garage collecting dust.

Mind you These require time and money. I have little of both but more of the first lately haha.

I need to sell off some kids. crackup.gif