Front Diff Needs Rebuild.... Help!

I just got a 04 silverado ss, and the front diff howels whenever i touch the gas. I have looked all over the web for info on the 8.25 IFS diff so I can rebuild it however im not having much luck.

I have a rebuild kit,and have lots of tools. just dont have anything I can follow as far as instruction

any info on how to rebuild this diff would be greatly apriciated.

thanks in advance. :cheers:

I just got a 04 silverado ss, and the front diff howels whenever i touch the gas. I have looked all over the web for info on the 8.25 IFS diff so I can rebuild it however im not having much luck.

I have a rebuild kit,and have lots of tools. just dont have anything I can follow as far as instruction

any info on how to rebuild this diff would be greatly apriciated.

thanks in advance. :cheers:

The link below will open a folder that includes a set of generic differential rebuild instructions. This set includes the preload and torque valvues for the AAM 825. The folder also contains an AAM Parts book that includes the825 IFS GM front differentials.

Good Luck

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-DGW1vfx9...lNzM2&hl=en

MMJennings

The link below will open a folder that includes a set of generic differential rebuild instructions. This set includes the preload and torque valvues for the AAM 825. The folder also contains an AAM Parts book that includes the825 IFS GM front differentials.

Good Luck

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-DGW1vfx9...lNzM2&hl=en

MMJennings

Looks like all the info Ill need. Ill be digging into this thing first thing monday.

thankyou MM

If anyone who has acctually has had one of theese diffs apart has any additional info of advice, feel free to chime in. :uhoh: