T/a Girdle Do They Make A 14 Bolt 10,5?

I have been looking all over for the diff cover someone told me that they made one for a 14 bolt 10.5. Does any one know if this is true and if so where can I find it?

this here is a link to a 14 bolt but a 9.5 sure yours is a 10.5?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TA-Diff-Cover-9-5-14-B...=item35a2cbf92c

Be careful, TA's website only lists the TA_1803 for a 9.5" rear, not a 10.5". I would contact TA Performance on Monday to see of it will fit a 10.5" ring gear.......and the e-bay price is the same as if you got the cover direct from TA.....

Make sure you specify what kind threads you need for your bolts. They sent me bolts with the wrong threads and I was dead in the water untill they sent me new ones.

:withstupid: Make sure to specify metric hardware.....you can double check to see if your truck is metric by looking at the existing bolt heads, they should have an "M" stamped on them.......

:withstupid: Make sure to specify metric hardware.....you can double check to see if your truck is metric by looking at the existing bolt heads, they should have an "M" stamped on them.......

They never asked me, and when I said I they sent the wrong ones they played it back at me and said I didnt specify to them what I needed. Good product, pretty shawty service

• 1 month later...