New Ss Owner From Lakeland Florida

just picked up my blue silverado SS 12/30 for $15,559.35 out the door. so far i love the truck only gripe about it is that after 2nd gear it feels like the truck lays down and looses power. 1st gear hauls butt and snaps your head back but once it hits 2nd gear its just kinda blah. i guess thats in the tune though right? i would like to find some one in my area that could tune it for me for a reasonable price.

It doesn't have any mods that i know of it still has the stock air box and exhaust on it. I don't want to go super wild with the truck for a while because it will be my daily driver/ light duty tow rig once and a while for a Jr Dragster. All im looking at getting for it right now is tint, CAI and just replace the stock muffler with 2 after market mufflers so give it some sound with out it being too loud. Of corse a tune would be nice just to get rid of the TM I tuned it out of my girls car (2000 bonneville SSEi) and it made a huge difference not to mention the smaller pulley, headers, and full exhaust.

she says i cant do anything to my truck until she gets more parts for her car though so i guess my truck will have to wait at least until she gets her LS1 throttle body adapter plate and the flip out dvd player she wants.