Got A New Truck!

Wow nice lookin truck. how do you like the 420s tires so far. i plan on getting a set within a month. i really like the new trucks

Thanks.......The tires are really good super quiet and reall sticky. I paid 221 each so not that bad and it was the look of them that got me to buy them really. The only downside is there a really soft rubber so I dont expect them to last very long with the way I drive :D I would recommend these tires to any one a good quality tire and a good buy

Thanks for all the good comments I just got done ordering more parts for the turbo build, Im almost there tho a lil more overtime at work and its going in! I lack a few big parts like the Tial 44 Waste Gate and PT&E intercooler but there not that expensie should have them in a few weeks. Right now I have the turbo and all the little things like the oil hoses flanges and piping and silicone hoses ( all the cheap $#It) lol but its a slow but steady project......def will keep you all posted here are some pics of the stuff im gunna use shout out if you recommend somthing else as any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated.......

100_4339.jpg

d_1199.jpg

d_3947.jpg

base-model_pump.jpg

Edited by SSTruck1 (see edit history)