Ever Been Arrested?

SSplaytoy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda intresting one for you, first time was during the 2006 OSU - Florida BCS game, we were in a tbss doing donuts in the snow and mud at walton hills lake club. i let buddy drive and he gets stuck and cops show up, thats when we found out we were in the chief of police backyard. at least they let us watch the game in the holding cell waiting for rides.

I know not everyone will probably share this, but I was just curious if anyone here has ever been arrested? I was about a year ago, got locked up for about 9 hours, and charged with a felony. I was arrested for trespassing on agricultural property ( I was riding 4 wheelers with a buddy out at White Rock which is a quarry down here in Miami.) total :bs: Anyway, it got dropped to a misdemeanor and if I did the pretrial intervention it would be dropped, so I did. So anyway, I ask......

Have you ever been arrested?

I have never been arrested, but I know a few people who have. My cousin who just got married was once arrested in high school, but it was a misdemeanor too. Glad you did not end up with a felony though because that would have sucked. 

Well let's see, have I been arrested; technically...Yes.

Back when I was a kid all traffic offenses were "criminal" instead of just "NOI's" like they are now. Back then 1 mph over the speed limit was a "criminal offense" and bookable. I received 2 speeding tickets I could have gone to jail for but was released on my signature with my promise to appear in court.

When I first started my career as a LEO I was a jailer and I remember State Troopers booking in many Canadian drivers for speeding only to have them post bail which was the dollar amount of the speeding violation. The reason they did this was because at the time once they got back across into Canada they were untouchable.

Geez, 2 tickets...I'm such a scofflaw! :D