Wtb: Blackout Headlight Covers

Whelp, it was bound to happen, but I got home from a drive to Lexington today and noticed I lost one of my parking light covers. :( I knew it was just a matter of time, but I'm sure that automatic carwash I unwittingly drove through didn't help... (It was 20 degrees, the DIY booths were all closed). If anyone has a pair of bottom covers they'd like to get rid of, PM me please. If you'd rather sell the whole 4-piece set, I'm willing to do that if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

They sell the sets made by Auto Vent Shade at Advance Auto Parts...... something like 50 bucks for all 4

UPDATE: I just put these on my black truck and it looks absolutely SICK! headlights suck now though haha

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying a set of the Auto Vent blackouts for ~$50 at Advance. Like most I've seen, they just snap into place, not very firmly. They will withstand daily use, and highway speeds, just not an auto carwash, lol. I'm currently looking into a way to make them harder to remove so every joker with a Silverado isn't thinking about swiping them. My taillight covers do adhere with 3M velcro/tape, and they stay in place fine.

I ended up buying a set of the Auto Vent blackouts for ~$50 at Advance. Like most I've seen, they just snap into place, not very firmly. They will withstand daily use, and highway speeds, just not an auto carwash, lol. I'm currently looking into a way to make them harder to remove so every joker with a Silverado isn't thinking about swiping them. My taillight covers do adhere with 3M velcro/tape, and they stay in place fine.

thanks I think I'll go pick up mine this week