Tranny Install Feb 6

i love your truck niko good luck with the install. you have some sharp fellas helping you out. now time for the smaller pully and meth and let kevin work his magic

thanks man :cheers: it allready has the 2.8 on it idk if im gonna go smaller and meth is something ill look into once i recover from buying the trans lol. kevin has allready put his magic into it and its awesome he is the man :thumbs:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man :cheers: it allready has the 2.8 on it idk if im gonna go smaller and meth is something ill look into once i recover from buying the trans lol.

Ummm, you have a few things to consider before Meth sir.........one being LTs, two being E-Fans, and three being Brakes..............

Ummm, you have a few things to consider before Meth sir.........one being LTs, two being E-Fans, and three being Brakes..............

Actually I would switch these around to Brakes, E-fan & long tubes. It is great great to be able to go fast but it is even better to be able to stop on a dime.

Actually I would switch these around to Brakes, E-fan & long tubes. It is great great to be able to go fast but it is even better to be able to stop on a dime.

you know your brakes suck when your doin 85 and you have to swurve onto to the shoulder because you couldnt slow down to 50 in like 300 feet

Ok fellas, since I am not going to be there this party. I need someone to do me a favor or two?

one----Someone please call Nikko before he leaving his house to remind him he needs to bring the FLT transmission to the install party!

And finally, when he gets there, someone who can drive please pull the truck into the garage SAFELY?!?

Good luck, wish I could be there!

Ok fellas, since I am not going to be there this party. I need someone to do me a favor or two?

one----Someone please call Nikko before he leaving his house to remind him he needs to bring the FLT transmission to the install party!

And finally, when he gets there, someone who can drive please pull the truck into the garage SAFELY?!?

Good luck, wish I could be there!

lol no worries i got this :ninja: