Tranny Install Feb 6

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get to know some of the guys in the area and was wondering where are you guys doing the tranny at? I was hoping if it's not to far I might get an invite. I can't do heavy lifting caus of messed up back but could help with getting stuff . I bought my truck two wed ago and still didn't get to drive it any farther then from PHILLY TO LANGHORN. I'm dien here. :(

post-19767-1266012093_thumb.jpg

Doc like I told you on the phone your the ****in man :cheers:

Kevinlodge2 the install will be in bangor pa I can't PM you the address now my phone doesn't let me send pms maybe someone else will PM it to you if not ill send it later tonight

Thanks for getting back to me . About what time are you guys getting started. I have to take my doughter to a meeting in burlington nj its usually over by noon.

We will probably be getting started by 8-8:30am, I am going to PM you the address right now, the more the merrier! :cheers:

Thanks I hope i get there before everybody goes home.

Sorry Niko if I hi jack you thread here. But just some food for thought. We'll be having our annual meet in June in Carlisle, pa at the GM Nationals. If your interested in meeting/hanging out with some of us. Info will be up soon.

I am going to kick the heat on around 7AM and leave it full blast till like 7:30 or so. Niko, when you get here, we should let your truck sit for a bit to warm up the cold parts and cool down the hot parts.

Niko, you are the lunch chef my man, I told the wife not to get anything and she most likely will be out with the girls for a while...maybe she can pick up pizza or something. We can talk.

BTW, don't forget the tranny :jester:

Sorry Niko if I hi jack you thread here. But just some food for thought. We'll be having our annual meet in June in Carlisle, pa at the GM Nationals. If your interested in meeting/hanging out with some of us. Info will be up soon.

I'm definitlly in for that. I can't wait till tomorrow to actually drive my truck. :cheers:

Thanks I hope i get there before everybody goes home.

Im from NE philly area ......... I will leaving around 7ish

BTW did you get your SS from the GMC dealer on Street Rd ?