Tranny Install Feb 6

Sorry Niko if I hi jack you thread here. But just some food for thought. We'll be having our annual meet in June in Carlisle, pa at the GM Nationals. If your interested in meeting/hanging out with some of us. Info will be up soon.

its cool you can hi jack all you want lol

I am going to kick the heat on around 7AM and leave it full blast till like 7:30 or so. Niko, when you get here, we should let your truck sit for a bit to warm up the cold parts and cool down the hot parts.

Niko, you are the lunch chef my man, I told the wife not to get anything and she most likely will be out with the girls for a while...maybe she can pick up pizza or something. We can talk.

BTW, don't forget the tranny :jester:

the tranny is already loaded up and i will be stopping at DD in the morning to pick up some goodies

good to see another member here in the eastcoast! Good luck with the install guys.. cannot wait to see pics and hear all the craziness that goes on!

will do man i can tell tommorows gonna be fun :jester:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking SSS :cheers:

Thanks i always wanted one. i'm glad u guys got back to me i'm looking foward to going to some shows this year. plus the guy that had before me add some stuff to and i want some oppinions on some of it might be taking some of it off. anyway see u guys tomorrow. the bulldog is my other new toy i got for xmas :P .

post-19767-1266027037_thumb.jpg

Niko I owe you a big apology for not getting up there and lending you a hand. As you probably heard, had a few issues on the way up. I have pictures of the carnige and will post them up in a little bit.

I heard the install was pretty horrible.

Niko I owe you a big apology for not getting up there and lending you a hand. As you probably heard, had a few issues on the way up. I have pictures of the carnige and will post them up in a little bit.

no problem luke i heard about what happened sounds like it sucked balls lol. and yea the install went pretty rough but we still finished just very late

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

Understatment

the install went pretty rough

Understatement

Misrable defines it better, I thought my trans swap was bad, yours took it to a whole new level. :uhoh::freak:

Understatment

Understatement

Misrable defines it better, I thought my trans swap was bad, yours took it to a whole new level. :uhoh::freak:

Yea, there are always challenges that are unforseen. Previously rounded off bolts, rusty connections / exhaust, limited manpower, 11th hour fatigue (laying on cold fluid soaked concrete), the need to take breaks...it all adds up. Bottom line is Niko has a great tranny and converter installed. Glad it is over.

Yea, there are always challenges that are unforseen. Previously rounded off bolts, rusty connections / exhaust, limited manpower, 11th hour fatigue (laying on cold fluid soaked concrete), the need to take breaks...it all adds up. Bottom line is Niko has a great tranny and converter installed. Glad it is over.

You guys just missed me thats all. Thats the only explanation for it. :jester:

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)