Tranny Install Feb 6

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niko, my son plays hockey for the wilkes barre scranton jr. penguins and he's scheduled to have a tournament on the 13th 14th and 15th in redding, i'm not going to be able to make it i'm very very sorry, but the following weekend would be okay,

thanks, e.mack :(

niko, my son plays hockey for the wilkes barre scranton jr. penguins and he's scheduled to have a tournament on the 13th 14th and 15th in redding, i'm not going to be able to make it i'm very very sorry, but the following weekend would be okay,

thanks, e.mack :(

no problem i hope he does well :cheers:

I have a tax prep appointment with my accountant at 7PM in Stanhope NJ. I need to leave by 5:30 at the latest so this whole thing needs to be wrapped up by then. :uhoh:

Just about every weekend after that is out as well. Its curnch time Niko...start recruiting or you will need to have a shop do it for ya!

the 13th is no good for me as of NOW. I will be picking up the vette and I may swing up BUT it will be late 3ish. If it snows I will not pick up the Vette .

They are calling for a snow storm again on saturday SO Nikko start planing shit :rolleyes:

the 13th is no good for me as of NOW. I will be picking up the vette and I may swing up BUT it will be late 3ish. If it snows I will not pick up the Vette .

They are calling for a snow storm again on saturday SO Nikko start planing shit :rolleyes:

i just looked on acuweather for bangor pa it shows partly cloudy 34 degrees 10% chance of precip for the 13th :dunno:

13th is out for me as well...saturdays in february are not good for me.. Good luck with the install Nikko!

:( ok man thanks bro

Sorry Niko Saturdays are bad for me. Saturdays are Cam install days and Sundays are Heads install days only on GTOs of course.

lol ill kill you

weather permitting i'm a still a go. but there calling for another foot of snow here tomorrow and that may really back me up at work. I'm trying my best to keep saturday open for ya. Just keep me posted.

i will be there even if it snows 2 feet but the weather looks good so far. 10% precip for saturday