Hello From Danville Cali

Just wanted to say whats up! I finally got around to making a screen name. Bought my truck about a year ago and have been looking at the sight every day since. Ive worked at a suspension shop for 5 years so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Just wanted to say whats up! I finally got around to making a screen name. Bought my truck about a year ago and have been looking at the sight every day since. Ive worked at a suspension shop for 5 years so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

im shocked it took you this long to post up :crazy: just kidding, welcome to the site

welcome to the site...

suspension shop aye.?. wat kinda suspension shop??? lift and big tires or bags and big wheels??? i plan on drop my truck so i might be sending u a pm...

-Rob

A lot of lift kits and lowering kits but ive bagged a couple of trucks too. Ive also done a couple of 4 link coilovered big trucks.

Welcome to the site man. I'm out in Brentwood, CA. As soon as I can sell my rims and get some with an offset that will allow for a 2/4 drop, I'll be contacting you. I already have shackles installed and plan on doing the spindles myself, but will need someone to do the hangers for me. Take care and again, welcome.