Need To Replace Abs Module

superslowss

Believe ABS module is same but different location -5.3 would be under hood by master cylinder, SS on frame under driver's seat. You can repair that module yourself w soldering -several good youtube videos regarding -or can send off for ~$70 repair w rapid turn around time & can drive SS w/o module but cover all connections/attachments. Google "ABS module" & will get wealth of info as well as videos. Good luck w repair.

• 7 years later...

hi i have a 2004 SS, bought new..now 116k miles, getting the low speed peddle rummble too. if i pull the abs modual out for repair it..will the peddle still rummble sans the modual confriming modaul failure ? i only get peddle  rummble at low speed, no warnning lights or check engine. 

hi i have a 2004 SS, bought new..now 116k miles, getting the low speed peddle rummble too. if i pull the abs modual out for repair it..will the peddle still rummble sans the modual confriming modaul failure ? i only get peddle  rummble at low speed, no warnning lights or check engine. 

I will have to check out youtube for a video on repairing that. Once and a great while I get the flashing cluster warning lights "ABS and Brake" and dinging that the ABS failed. I have heard it could be a bad ground.  But I am handy with a soldering iron if it is just some bad solder joints in the ABS module.