Good Made Rims

pursuit2550

I am looking into buying some rims. I know Boss is made in the u.s. and haven't found any coplaints from them. On the other hand I heard complaints about KMC, another rim I was looking at. What rim manuf. do you guys recommend with out spending a fortune. I've looked at acouple of other manuf. but I cannt spend 300-500 dollars a rim. Also I am tring to lower my overall weight of the wheel and tire package and going 22in.

Finding a set of 22s with tires for under a grand is a bit hard to come buy for quality. Check out Eagle Alloys too. I am trying to think of a decent rim in your price range. Are there any wheels you do like? If so, check around on ebay and craigslist.

I have up to 1500 to spend and I know what you mean about little money and good rims. I like the Boss 330 in 22s w/Kuhmo Ecsta and Ican get them for 1300 out the door. Only thing is that they are 45 pounds and the Kuhmos are 47 pounds. So it will acually be heavier than my stock ss rims w/goodyear ls2. Abuddy of mines bought some rims (china rims) and the chrome pilled of it about 1 1/2 years time. I dont want the same to happen to me.

I have up to 1500 to spend and I know what you mean about little money and good rims. I like the Boss 330 in 22s w/Kuhmo Ecsta and Ican get them for 1300 out the door. Only thing is that they are 45 pounds and the Kuhmos are 47 pounds. So it will acually be heavier than my stock ss rims w/goodyear ls2. Abuddy of mines bought some rims (china rims) and the chrome pilled of it about 1 1/2 years time. I dont want the same to happen to me.

Those tires suck. Everyone I know that had them ran em down in under 2 years. Look into the Nitto 420s. Baddazz tires. Where are you getting everything from? And if you want light wheels for racing, pick up a set of silvy stockers and throw a set of radials on them.

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...