Parts Garage Sale

hirdlej

Ok, I'm really cleaning garage here guys and have several parts I'd like to get rid of. Also, some of these parts belong to my buddy and since he sold his Silverado is no longer using some of these parts so I told him I'd sell them for him since I was familiar with shipping and selling things to people online. Some prices are OBO and not rock solid but please don't insult me either. I think you'll find the prices MORE than fair right off the bat. I take cash (if you want to pickup locally), check or money order (but I need to wait for it to clear before shipping) and paypal (but all parts are going to cost you 3% more)

First up, a 90mm Trailblazer SS intake manifold BARE and comes with intake manifold gaskets. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. No cracks, nothing broken off, it's just bare. Would make a great core to send in for porting or for those of you who want to build your own from scratch using your own aftermarket parts.

$80 + shipping

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Next we have coolant crossover tube from a LS2 SSR.

$15 + shipping OBO

IMG_0179.jpg

Next up we have a 90mm Throttle Body spacer. It is rubber, We all know these aren't worth a damn for performance but maybe someone can use this to drill and fit a nitrous nozzle into it. I don't know, it's up to you.

$10 + shipping

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

Next up, I have 2 brand new genuine AC Delco o2 sensors still in the bag. Never used or have had a breath of exhaust over them.

$60 + shipping for both

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Some random tensioner, I don't know what it's from but I think it's from an SSR or Silverado. Very well could be from the supercharged SSR

$20 + shipping obo

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

A set of grimey rocker arms from a LQ9 with 50K miles on them. Nothing wrong with them. Just oily and dirty with a touch of surface rust on them. These would be a perfect candidate to use for the comp cams trunion upgrade without having your truck disabled. Rockers with bolts

$35 + shipping

IMG_0167.jpg

Spare PCM, everyone wants one! I believe this is from an 03 GMC Sierra

$50 + shipping OBO

IMG_0166.jpgIMG_0165.jpg

Return style fuel rails with crossover tube and 7 injectors with clips. Don't know where the 8th injector went nor am I going to look for it. The whole setup for $30 + shipping obo

IMG_0164.jpg

Set of '04 Silverado SS ignition coils with 50k miles on them. These are the good coils with heat sinks. Full coil set with harnesses and brackets.

$80 + shipping obo

IMG_0161.jpg

Edited by hirdlej (see edit history)

LS2 engine cover from an SSR. These covers are almost impossible to find and are a beautiful option for the 90mm truck intake manifolds. This one someone laser cut vortec 6000 into the side of it and it looks pretty cool. I am also including the satin metal insert that goes on top of the cover. The insert is in ok shape but the back tabs are broken on it. This in no way affects how the cover seats. It will not fall off once snapped in.

The covers with inserts typically go for $150-$200. I will let both go for $100 + shipping

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

These are not scratches, this is the clear peeling a bit. A lot of guys know this peels and they sand it completely off and polish the satin to a high sheen. Would look better than new with some elbow grease.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

That's it for now. I'll be adding and removing things as they sell or I find more. I'm open to trades for parts. I'm looking for a Silverado SS grille, black drivers side painted door handle with keyhole, Black 03-07 bumper cap that's painted, black lower valance with tow hook holes and NO fog light holes, 206/212 comp cam, Zo6 cam. Just let me know if you have trades and I'll either say yay or nay. Never hurts to ask :)

Thanks for looking!

• 3 weeks later...