Transmission Shopping List

I have a bone stock o3 SSS I would like to get a shift kit for my truck. If I buy just a shift kit does it come with the bigger servos that I need? I know I need a bigger 2nd servo but how about the 4th servo? Are the corvette servos big enough or should I spend the extra few dollars and get billet servos? Which should come first the tune or the shift kit? I plan on getting both hopefully not to far apart so would I be ok getting the shift kit and bigger servos and installing them with out a tune to reprogram the transmission for the bigger servos?

lol I guess that would be in order thanks guys for all the help I think that answered about 90% of my questions. The other 5% would be are vette servos big enough for a bolt on SSS or is it worth the few extra bucks for the billet units?

The corvette servo will be fine if you have just bolt-ons .

I am going to be installing a shift kit, corvette servo, billet 4th, and upgraded alluminum accumulator and a true cool max trans cooler in the spring ...

this is all parts that are currently in my tranny got them from this web sitehttp://www.transmissioncenter.net/

4L65E build list:

- 4L60E 29 element dual cage Borg Warner Forward input sprag

- 4L60E low/reverse spring and roller

- 4L60E high performance/high volume pump rotor kit

- 4L60E oversized Alto carbon fiber 2-4 powerband and new drum

- 4L60E Alto redeagle powerpack 3-4 clutch set, 8 red eagle cluthces, 7 kolene full thickness steel plates

- 4L60E Alto redeagle clutches: forward, overrun, lo/reverse, reverse

- 4L60E hardend input shaft/drum

- 4L60E extreme duty beast hardend reaction shell

- 4L60E spring set and piston

- 4L60E 300m billet output shaft

- 4l60e torque drive package

- 4l60e pinless accumulator piston

- 4l60e transgo hd-2 kit

- 4l60e superior billet servos 2-4

- for a TC i went with pi vigilante custom 2600 stall 10.5 triple diskhttp://www.converter.com/

im not trying to sound like a wise ass but why so low on the torque converter? ive only seen poeple put 3000 or higher in aftermarket. what does going with a 26oo do ??
the magnacharger (radix) makes instant torque in the lower rpm......so by going with a 2600 stall it would be right in my power band.....now if i go with a 3000 or 3600 stall i will blowby some torque,it really depends on your set up if i had a vortech or procharger or even a turbo i would go with a 3k+ stall because they dont make that much torque in lower rpm

the hole point of a aftermarket stall is to put you in your powerband......so again it depends on your set up