New Stuff

20_blkss_04

first off i got my caps smoothed and painted!

DSCN0400.jpg

next i got my engine cover smoothed and painted! witha little custom work from idahoblkss!!!

DSCN0398.jpg

DSCN0396.jpg

DSCN0397.jpg

best part is cost all of $ooo.oo to get done! ive made goood friends witha body guy!

next is my sound deadenor the whole truck cept half of the floor stuff works awsome and is easy to work with....

DSCN0393.jpg

DSCN0395.jpg

also got my headliner resueded kus the old glue in a can fell off now this is on like cement professionally....

DSCN0394.jpg

i just dropped off my heads to get resurfaced so next week will be my engine biuldup! gaskets get picked up on monday from dealer!

nice. how big of a difference did the sound deadener make? we have a shitload of dynamat sitting in the garage from a car that is long gone. ive considered doing the truck, but havent gotten serious about it yet.

ill get some picsof my inteiror for yas....the sound deadenor made a huggggge diff. but my truck ratttled rlly bad...the roof is where ide start. it made the biggest help!

thanks

Looks good frankie :thumbs: what do you think of mikes paint work ? i need someone to do my ISS spoiler and a little paint work on the rear bumper in the spring . and wash your truck it looks like $hit :jester: :jester:

hahahaha i kno man....weve been soo busy though i had about 60 sumin hours last week! not bad but after severqal weeks straight im getting worn out!

mike is awsome at painten if i take you over there man he wont charge u jack! hit me up next week i kan get you a quote!

thanks guys! i rllllllly like it i just put a few coates of wax on it.....looks sharp!

i got pulled over the other day by the same cop who pulled me over before for window tint...

when he asked me to roll up my window for the tint meter he realised it was legal (i have 35% legal for mass.) he made an excuse of my black interior reason for looking darker! hahahahaha i was like its acutally grey but black grey dark tint light tint he sed yea well i dont know how but i cant see inside and i need to by law.....

he suks but i got suede i like it!

it was this slime green colored stuff...professional inteiror shop used it in a spray gun. its professional not the can stuff.

i will only use them in the future the can glue is okay for small things but with summer heat and winter cold the headliner is just too big for it to really hold on to,

thanks guys! i rllllllly like it i just put a few coates of wax on it.....looks sharp!

i got pulled over the other day by the same cop who pulled me over before for window tint...

when he asked me to roll up my window for the tint meter he realised it was legal (i have 35% legal for mass.) he made an excuse of my black interior reason for looking darker! hahahahaha i was like its acutally grey but black grey dark tint light tint he sed yea well i dont know how but i cant see inside and i need to by law.....

he suks but i got suede i like it!

Frankie that cop is such a dick when he tried to get me for tint in my GTP he was so pissed off when mine came up legal he just gave me a look and walked away.. ( i actually gave him shit for pulling me over for nothing and i never do that because you never win ) chris

post-15649-1262980916_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)