Horrible News...

black00chev

Im not usually one to post up my problems but I just wanted to ask for your prayers for my grandmother. Her name is Beatrice (Bea) Reed and she passed away in her home sometime today and was found by her friend and neighboor after not being able to get ahold of her and went in to check on her.

She has been a widow since 1991 when my grandfather passed away, i wasnt even quite four. She had been the nicest and sweetest person you could meet. And of course I feel horrible now having not gotten around yet to calling or sending a thank you after x-mas like i always and now wont be able to tell her in person.

Im sorry guys as im ballin as im typing this... Its not everyday you get a phone call from your father balling his eyes out. :tear::cry:

Thanks to anyone reading this.

-Jason

Sorry to hear the news. :angel::( You came to the right place for moral support!

This place is an extended family for quite a few of us on here; Jason, sorry you have fallen on hard times, find happiness in the thought that your Grandmother is now back with the person she missed the most.

pm me if you need something.