Been A Long 30 Days

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those. I think something like similar to the TBSS wheels would look good too. A six spoke design. It's going to look real good when you drop it.

If I could find a wheel identical to the TBSS wheel in a 24 I'd do it... there is a company doing 22" reproductions, but those will look to small on this big of a truck IMO.

You could do a Boss 330. Similar style/look as the TBSS wheel, but they have a good size lip on them.

Naw.

Problem one is I want an all black wheel and I'd like to avoid paying a shop to paint a set of new wheels to eliminate the polished lip on the 330... also I hate the way the 330 gets its lip, that reverse inverted spoke design just makes the wheels look smaller... from dead on they're OK, but from any other angle they look smaller than they actually are b/c the way the spokes bend out.

Hey Dylan

I'd be interested in those factory wheels if you plan on selling them. Let me know.

You got it man... if I decide to sell them you'll be the first to know about it.

dam bro the avy looks killer :thumbs: post pics as soon as you drop that biatch!!

i need some of those smaller pads,are those used for scratches with a drill or pc?

The 4" pads are awesome... kit comes with the PC adapter and the drill adapter. You can run it on the cordless drill like a rotary to buff out some seriously nasty deep scratches or restore headlights. Put em on the PC and you can polish small areas like your mirror caps or the A, B, C pilars of the truck a easily since there's no way the large pads would fit there.

You got it man... if I decide to sell them you'll be the first to know about it.

The 4" pads are awesome... kit comes with the PC adapter and the drill adapter. You can run it on the cordless drill like a rotary to buff out some seriously nasty deep scratches or restore headlights. Put em on the PC and you can polish small areas like your mirror caps or the A, B, C pilars of the truck a easily since there's no way the large pads would fit there.

thanks sir, i just put the order for one along with some leather conditioner :thumbs:

Bitchin choice of wheels man :thumbs:

You ever think about airin out the Avy?

Naw... this is still gonna be a daily driver/family ride... need to keep it semi-practical. Somehow I always manage to balance the 'fun' and 'family' aspects with my choice of mods. Bagging this thing (the way I would want to do it) would require a lot of cutting up and modifying that I'm not really into trying to do with a family ride.

But I have to admit it looks sexy

hard-lifestyle-flat-black-avalanche-4.jpg

hard-lifestyle-flat-black-avalanche-2.jpg

mic.jpg