-Pace Edwards Hardtop rollup bed cover

-BedRug

-22" Replicas/Tires with good tread

-Shopman1 bowtie

-Drilled/slotted rotors

-Escalade cluster

-New battery

-Window Tint

87,000 miles. Good condition. Runs strong. Recent front diff rebuild courtesy of GM less than 500 miles. Tranny/rear diff service at same time. Kind of looking for something else. Never seem to have the time to do what i want to do with these SS's.

$18,000. That's about $1000 over KBB private party (good) value.

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

ummmmm ... :uhoh::confused:

No ball busting here Brian. I'm looking at options. I'm looking at another members SS and selling mine is the only option going forward with his. If that falls through, the blower/motor/trans transplant is still gonna go forward this spring......along with the GTG this spring. I'll be there either way. That clear things up for you confucius ??? :ninja::wtf:

No ball busting here Brian. I'm looking at options. I'm looking at another members SS and selling mine is the only option going forward with his. If that falls through, the blower/motor/trans transplant is still gonna go forward this spring......along with the GTG this spring. I'll be there either way. That clear things up for you confucius ??? :ninja::wtf:

Interesting....lol Random to say the least, but cool. I was thinking Mike was getting completly out of an SSS and that confused me. Now that all this is cleared up, lookin forward to this spring either way! :cheers:

Interesting....lol Random to say the least, but cool. I was thinking Mike was getting completly out of an SSS and that confused me. Now that all this is cleared up, lookin forward to this spring either way! :cheers:

Part of this sick obsession is never being happy, always needing something different or better and never having enough money to make it happen the right way. I'll get there eventually. Just trying to make it all happen the way i want. Get the SS i REALLY want and get it done right. You know the deal. I need to get this done before the wife starts asking for her own personal mods....ie tatas. :fingersx:

Part of this sick obsession is never being happy, always needing something different or better and never having enough money to make it happen the right way. I'll get there eventually. Just trying to make it all happen the way i want. Get the SS i REALLY want and get it done right. You know the deal. I need to get this done before the wife starts asking for her own personal mods....ie tatas. :fingersx:

I hear ya, lookin forward to it Mike

Tatas are nice :jester: expensive....but nice

Sorry.....thread back on track!!!

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
if you still have this in august im very interested. im in iraq currently and should be home end of july first of august. plus your not far from me! if you could send me some pictures to [email protected] thanks gary

Hey Gary, i'll get it cleaned up and snap pics today. I have a TON of extra parts i'd be willing to use to sweeten the deal as well IF you interested. We'll talk more. I'll fire off a PM.