Sunglasses

BigCountry

I bought 2 pair of sunglasses in my life that were over $20...they were both Oakley Blades with the newest being the M-frames. I have always loved the way they fit for some reason. My one pair of Oakley's is 16 years old and the other is 8. I got my money's worth.

spy has been my choice for a while now. i dont really care about comfort just how well they protect my eyes and make my head look sexy.

right now i have

hielo black polarized

mc silver for work

griffin black polarized for work

i had a pair of black griffin with photochromatic lense's they were awesome but i lost them when i fell off the jet ski in havasu. tip never wear good glasses at the river when your drunk or planning on getting wet.

I have worn Bolle, Revo, and Okaley's in the past. One pair is at the bottom of a river somewhere in West Virginia. The bolle's lasted a few years and started to just get old.worn. I still have the Revo's, but hardly ever wear them. I needed something more durable for riding mountain bikes and ended up going with a set of Tifosi with interchangable lens. I think they were around $65, shatterproof, durable, easy to change lens for low light conditions, came with a set of clear, rose, and fire/ice mirror coated lens. I like them. I use them for skiing as well, but they also look good for everyday use, somewhat like Oakley's from a distance.

I'm on my second pair of M/J, wore the first on out, had them for about four years, just bought a second, pair just like the first. I've had my Oakley XX titanium for about ten years, just wear them under my motorcycle helmet, they look like the day I got them. The optics of the Oakleys are far far better! They are both great sunglasses, and both have their place.....StretchSSR/SSS

PS The Oakleys are twice the price of the M/J's

Edited by StretchSSR (see edit history)

I just bought a pair of Del Mars this past summer and love them. I woud def recommend getting the 580 lenses, that is what sold me on them. I don't wear them alot just mostly out on the boat so don't really know how well they are going to last.