Just Ordered Adams Polishes Original Kit

hey guys well i just ordered this kit which pretty much has everything in it except a power polisher. ive heard that his products are or are one of the best out there. my question is will i be able to get light swirls that every black truck has out with these products but no power polisher. im hoping somebody has tried this stuff and can have some input.

I plan going with adams this spring with the porter cable and have never used one .but the main thing i have read is you have to be careful about not stopping in one spot always keep it moving and you should not bare down let the machine do the work. and stay away from edges it will be easier to cut thru the clear/paint there.. check out the videos on there site there not that detailed but give you an idea of what you are in for... chris

I have never messed with the PC before, until now. I was lucky enough to get a junk black fender to try it out on. I used the Swirl & Haze remover only. And, this is with the crappy pad that came with the 7424XP. I just ordered my set of pads from adam's last night. This is after two passes with the swirl and haze remover ONLY. No other products used.

post-17120-1263673838_thumb.jpg

post-17120-1263673937_thumb.jpg

If this isn't a motivational pic, I don't know what is!! lol.

Don't mind the fingerprints on the bottom in the first pic.

Edited by cbrsilv15 (see edit history)

ya i hope everything works out because i would like to sorta detail cars on the side or maybe even start a detailing business i find it fun. but i pretty much own all adams products now. i did end up getting the porter cable and all adams pads and etc.

Edited by 03silv.ss (see edit history)

I'm very late on the detailing products but where can I purchase these products at! Sounds like everyone is happy with the results of it, I used to details cars as well so I want to try something new! Thanks in advance

Congrats on the purchase... and it is a fairly easy process, just take patience and practice. Like in the PM I sent to you I'd start with these videos to get an overview of how to go thru the process:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

As far as starting detailing on the side or starting a business I'll just suggest that you focus on actually learning the process first and getting good before you worry about taking other peoples money for it. The world is full of hack detailers who picked up a machine last weekend and instantly decided they were pro's. Work on getting good on your own cars before you start worrying about making it a job. I've been doing this for over 13 years and I'm still learning every day.