Spoilers, Hitch Covers, Buffer

essess

Sorry, I can't get the pictures tp show up, but will keep trying.

Here is what I have:

Joe Gibbs tailgate spoiler (black) ------ $120.00 + shipping

Stock SS tailgate spoiler (black) ------ $50.00 + shipping

2 -oval shaped Silverado SS hitch covers $25.00 & $20.00 (slight scuff on top) + shipping

Milwaukee 5460 Heavy Duty buffer with 2 wool pads--buffer is (new) ,used once $140.00 + shipping

Llyods front floor mats, dark grey with red Silverado SS embroidery ----- $50.00 + shipping

Sorry, I can't get the pictures tp show up, but will keep trying.

Here is what I have:

Joe Gibbs tailgate spoiler (black) ------ $120.00 + shipping

Stock SS tailgate spoiler (black) ------ $50.00 + shipping

2 -oval shaped Silverado SS hitch covers $25.00 & $20.00 (slight scuff on top) + shipping

Milwaukee 5460 Heavy Duty buffer with 2 wool pads--buffer is (new) ,used once $140.00 + shipping

Llyods front floor mats, dark grey with red Silverado SS embroidery ----- $50.00 + shipping

What condition is the spoiler in?

I'd like to see a photo of both spoilers if possible. Mine is all scrathed up and looked at new ones, but they're priced outrageously.

I've tried again to get the pictures to load with no success, I'll keep trying. If not, I can try to send pics as a text if you don't mind.

I've tried again to get the pictures to load with no success, I'll keep trying. If not, I can try to send pics as a text if you don't mind.

You need to upload the photos to an account like photobucket, then you can insert the image in your post. If you can get it figured out I would like to see the hitch covers and floor mats.