Sweet Custom Ext. Cab Regency At My Old Work

black00chev

i kinda like those wheels though! anyone what what they are?? :D

They are foose Speedster 6 wheels but without the bolts around the outside. They were specifically made for the RST trucks. they look clean IMO and if you have them powdercoated black like JF-03-SS they look even sicker!!

Tak a look : Black RST Wheels

You used to work at Country Chevy? My parents live in Warrenton - I was just there this past weekend....did you see the Black SS camaro out front?

Small world....

haha Yea man, I live out near Country. Also now 'used' to work at Loudoun Motorsports to, but I think you knew that one already...

And yea, that black SS was SEXYYYYYY... I literally stopped half way up the entrance and stared for like 2 min before I parked to pick up a fuel filter haha.

Yeah I remember talking to you about Loudon -

Black Camaro SS was sold as of Monday - my dad stopped in to check on it for me - I want cyber gray metallic but yeah, that thing was nasty looking

I'll have to look you up next time Im up there

yea those are 99-02 tails on chevys so for an 05 they need to put 03+ chevy tails

Yeah those are 99-02 chevy tails and 99-07 gmc tails.

I just looked back and noticed that the mirrors have been painted. I wonder if they sanded down the texture or bought different mirrors and had them painted?

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)