Need To Lose Weight (well The Ss)

sss25

That's nothing - my sister still lives in CA, back before they elected the governator she bought a new 2004 Tahoe and her annual registration was $1100 per year. California is absolutely the most automobile hostile place on the planet, and you gotta wonder where the money goes because the roads there are total sh~t - Oklamoma roads are even better than California roads.

Mr. P.

It costs me $89.10 each year in Fl. They don't givashitte about emissions and don't weigh your vehicle, or give you a retarded sticker to put on! It's still more expensive than a car and has to be renewed in Dec instead of the month of my b-day tho.

december is for 2500's and above. my truck is the month of my bday. all 1500's in florida go by your birth month. and i paid way less then that last year to renew my tag. this year though it will be higher with the new prices

EDIT, unless you have your truck reg as a commercial truck then i can see it being in december and costing more

Edited by Badazzchevy327 (see edit history)

I'm stuck having to pay for the class 2 registration in PA. After I bought the truck I got a call from the sales man saying I had to get a class 2 and sent me the sticker in the mail. A buddy of mine has a SS he bought from the same dealer and he didn't have to get a class 2. I tried a couple times to get this changed but failed.

So i took a trip to the recycling center and payed 9 bucks to get the truck weighed and after removing the hitch, tail gate, and spare tire it weighed in at 5010 :banghead: Had to drive back home and remove the rear seat. Reweighed 30 minutes later and it was well under 5000 :cheers: Weight fee reduced by $74. Thanks for the help

Edited by sss25 (see edit history)