Stock Tip

Im looking for a stock tip if anyone still has one laying around. thx

I just had mine removed when i had the new magnaflo installed........... i left it there at the shop , it is near by and i will see if they still have ... if they do it is yours........

I just had mine removed when i had the new magnaflo installed........... i left it there at the shop , it is near by and i will see if they still have ... if they do it is yours........

I was beginning to think no one had one lol. Thanks

I will be going to the shop as soon as the rain lets up we are expecting up to about 7 inches of rain today. I hope they still have it. Like I said if they have it is yours.

Russell,

I went to the muffler shop , however It had already been thrown out. If he comes across another tip he will hold it for me. This is a shop I frequent for service.

Sorry,

Ivan

I've got one...is a little chipped up....what are they made out of? Is it stainless? Can it be polished?

Do you mean having the piece sent out to a chrome shop, or polished by machine?

I would probably go to a chrome shop and have it chromed it will be easier to keep clean and shiny.