Ceramic Coated Or High Temp Paint

bruiser04

found some pacesetters for $262, i really like the price but they r only coated with the high temp paint......i know that the ceramic coated ones r probably better but also like 200 more, my question is what r the downfalls of the panted ones if there is any....any input is very much appreciated :dunno:

found some pacesetters for $262, i really like the price but they r only coated with the high temp paint......i know that the ceramic coated ones r probably better but also like 200 more, my question is what r the downfalls of the panted ones if there is any....any input is very much appreciated :dunno:

It is worth the money for Armour coat. Last forever and keeps underhood heat down! The paint just won't live. Peels off over time.

We stock em if you need a set. :D

Garth

72C22651.jpg

Edited by Mr. LEP (see edit history)

:withstupid:

The High-temp paint on the pacesetters basically keeps them rust free for about a month; after that they get to looking really crappy. If you lived in the northeast the headers wouldn't last more than 3-4 winters uncoated, the salt would completely eat through the tubing. In socal I wouldn't worry about them rotting-out like in the northeast, but if there is any way you can save up to get them armour coated it's very well worth it.

Mr. P. :)

It is worth the money for Armour coat. Last forever and keeps underhood heat down! The paint just won't live. Peels off over time.

We stock em if you need a set. :D

Garth

72C22651.jpg

when u get a chance can u pm me with a price shipped to 92627 orange county ca...no big rush just yet. thanks