Kansas City G2g 2010

but WAY faster than them BLACK turds!! I will come up with pricing.

get me an idea of who wants what? remote starts? alarms? 4 high beam mods? headliners? audio installs? get me a list and I will come up with pricing and some sort of schedule.

sound good?

Black is the fastest and you know it!!!! Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not nice to lie!?

If I can get my shit together and make it to the g2g, I would be willing to help with the work people want done :cheers:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Ford for you when you come up sweetheart.

That's really sweet of you honey, but I don't want a Ford. You can keep it :jester:

But all bs aside, my truck right now is stock. If it were a few years ago when I had boost and spray and would have gladly obliged anyone that wanted to take me on lol. And last time I checked, Chase had the fastest truck, and unless you have vision problems along with your mental ones, his truck is.....ummm......BLACK! :P

so how many do we have going now? my brother wants to come but he drives a pusstang. lol

he can bring his FORD> we can make it look better, but its near impossible to make it faster.

as for CHase having the fastest truck and it being black... I am pretty sure its BROKE right now and dont run... it might be fast in the 1/4 mile, but will he drive it from NJ to KC for a meet? DOUBT IT. but my red one will make the trip, run a 12 second 1/4 mile and drive back to Jersey with a FULL interior, lookin damn good on its 22's and watching a movie with full surround sound. OH did I mention Its a real SS and has a Magazine article to boot?

man I am such a DICK! but I love you guys :)