Kansas City G2g 2010

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

april would be a good time for you to drag that SS outta mothballs and get down here for a gtg :D

have alot going on around that time. Dont know where i will be or what I will be doing. But I will see if there is time.

BTW have you been in my garage?? :wtf:

have alot going on around that time. Dont know where i will be or what I will be doing. But I will see if there is time.

BTW have you been in my garage?? :wtf:

That would be great if you can make it Matt, but we understand.

OK A couple thoughts -

Since PimpSS and I have our birthdays the first week of April we usually have a big blowout at his house, and I'm not going to miss that.

And, I am interested in going and now have the means to go.

If I come up, I'll make a phone call and try to arrange a surprise guest :ninja:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

OK A couple thoughts -

Since PimpSS and I have our birthdays the first week of April we usually have a big blowout at his house, and I'm not going to miss that.

If I come up, I'll make a phone call and try to arrange a surprise guest :ninja:

I'd say 2nd week of April, weekend of the 10th. Anyone????

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

FOR ALL OF THE OUT OF TOWNERS.....

talked to one of my customers who manages the Hampton Inn at Kansas City Int'l Airport, she said normal nightly rate is $74, she will hook us up at $59/night with free hot breakfast/WiFi. Let me know if this helps. I am also happy to pick anyone up at the airport who wants to come, but does not want to drive here, they can roll in my SS or the Lightning, or borrow the trailblazer.(with proper insurance)

below is a link to hotel, please contact myself or HEIDI CHAMPAGNE at the hotel for special rate.

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/...ctyhocn=MKCATHX

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

OK A couple thoughts -

That would be flippin sweet, would like to meet you. Although we have slept in the same bed at different times :P

FOR ALL OF THE OUT OF TOWNERS.....

talked to one of my customers who manages the Hampton Inn at Kansas City Int'l Airport, she said normal nightly rate is $74, she will hook us up at $59/night with free hot breakfast/WiFi. Let me know if this helps. I am also happy to pick anyone up at the airport who wants to come, but does not want to drive here, they can roll in my SS or the Lightning, or borrow the trailblazer.(with proper insurance)

Awesome!