Painting Painting And More Painting

Lookin good man :thumbs:

Ever think about gettin a shopman bowtie?

I love that front end on the hoe man, but the aftermarket SS bumper drives me bonkers :crazy: I like the look of the oem one way better. But that's just me. And what's up with the c6 brake light? :jester:

Lookin good man :thumbs:

Ever think about gettin a shopman bowtie?

I love that front end on the hoe man, but the aftermarket SS bumper drives me bonkers :crazy: I like the look of the oem one way better. But that's just me. And what's up with the c6 brake light? :jester:

thanks man

i like the stock front bumper better also but am having a hell of a time finding one so for now this one is fine the only visual difference is the to lines that go from the fog light to the center opening i wouldnt have the honey comb grilles in my bumper any ways and to be honest i dont like the shopman bowtie

That gauge pod looks tits - Come visit in VA...I've got plenty of race bodywork for you to work on since you seem to enjoy sanding :)

Looking good man :cheers:

lol thanks man truth is that i hate sanding but the end result is worth it and having a 2'' da sander makes life easier when it comes to smoothing out plastic pieces