Fs: Black Hard Tonneau Cover

2bfast

U know, I heard that name a lot but never could remember who he is??? As in if he was standing next to me I wouldnt know that was him...but I bet iv seen him before

I know what ya mean. ha there is prolly several others we both prolly know that went there. My girlfriend goes there now lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then im bettin u know Chance Lickteig then?? Yeah, bachelors in science technology, major in automotive/on-highway diesel, emphasis in service management...and low and behold here I am working for Freightliner

I kinda miss workin on rigs :uhoh: What exactly do you do at Freightliner?

......and sorry for threadjacking :P

I know what ya mean. ha there is prolly several others we both prolly know that went there. My girlfriend goes there now lol

Yeah im sure. I loved the time I lived in Pitt. Had a place of my own right across the street from campus and the tech center. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! Lots of dirtyleg runnin around there :jester:

I kinda miss workin on rigs :uhoh: What exactly do you do at Freightliner?

......and sorry for threadjacking :P

Service Manager. I technicaly work for Midway Ford Sterling/WesternStar Truck Center out of Kansas City, and I run service for our two Freightliner branches that we just recently acquired

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Service Manager. I work for Midway Ford Sterling/WesternStar Truck Center out of Kansas City, and I run service for our two Freightliner branches

At least you stay clean. I'm trying to find a job doing custom work and fabrication of all sorts of cars/trucks. I have pretty much done it all from golf carts to rigs.