Looking At Buying A Sss, What Do I Need To Look For?

SSFatbody

What are the problem ares with these trucks? I'm not exactly sold on getting one since I keep hearing all the problems associated with these. My dad has a 03 silverado with 140k and apart from a rt ft window reg and a rear u joint he has had no problems. This will be my daily driver so it needs to be reliable! Thanks all!

:cheers:

Got almost 85K on mine with no problems yet!!! everyonce and a while the gauges will screw up but cycle the ignition acouple of times and everything goes back to normal. If you are looking into an AWD model pay close attention to the front axle listen for any kind of sounds (i.e. growling and howling) that was the only real thing i looked at when i bought mine.

got 90k on mine and no major problems yet. got the intermediate steering shaft replaced under warranty, and replaced a stepper mtr and a few dash lights but thats easy work.

my ss has been a great daily driver i am in the army and have driven it all across this country i am very pleased with it