Arh Headers Group Buy

firehawknwv

Ok guys here is the pricing on the ARH headers group buy that Ive been working on for us the past week. This is a one time only deal. We are getting 10% off and free shipping to the lower 48 states. They will not do this deal again for us so if u want these headers now is the time to get them. Below si the pricing for the systems and below that is the list Ill make of the members wanting the systems and what they want. He said they will accept paypal and I will get that info later.

-----------------normal----sale

------------------price----price

-1 3/4 w/cats / 1499 - 1349

-1 3/4 wo/cats/ 1349 - 1214

-1 7/8 w/cats/ 1525 - 1372

-1 7/8 w0/cats/ 1375 - 1275

MEMBERS INTERESTED

1. Firehawknwv - 1 7/8 w/cats

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

I am hoping someone can tell me if the 1 7/8 with cats will fit on my 2006 2wd vortec max?

ARH makes every set to order - you tell them what you have, they will hook you up.

GUYS - I cannot stress enough that this is THE BEST set of headers you can buy, period, we've seen and installed them all; and I don't mean any set of headers for a truck, I mean this is the best exhaust system I've seen for any vehicle, it's sweet. The materials, design, fit, finish, and collectors are all absolutely top-drawer and at this price is an outstanding deal IMO. I encourage everyone shopping for headers to scrape together the extra $$$ and get in on this deal, you WILL NOT be dissappointed at all with the product and YES these are worth the added price over other exhaust system products. Mr. P. gives the ARH headers 2 thumbs WAY up! :thumbs: :thumbs: This is the kind of product that when you have the truck on a lift everyone will come around and comment on the exhaust, it's obviously a product of great pride. This set of headers does cost more but I assure you ARH delivers, they really do come through with the extra time invested in manufacture, you do get your money's worth on these pipes.

ALSO, if you have *any* doubt on what size primaries to get, I advise if you are ever going to install a 2800+ converter -or- run serious head/cam combo -or- FI/nitrous get the 1-7/8" headers, all the worrying about loss of low-rpm power I can tell you from personal experience is BS, with correct tuning they work fantastic especially with a higher-stall converter. All the worrying about loss of MPG with the ARH 1-7/8" headers is also total BS, my truck with a half-assed not-sure-what-I-am-doing tune is getting 16-mpg freeway & 14.9-mpg city. OTOH if you are never going to do anything more underhood than a CAI, catback, cam swap, and maybe a little squeeze then ok save a few bucks and get the 1-3/4" primaries.

Major KUDOS to firehawknwv for doing the legwork on this GP; ARH doesn't have to do this, they do very well without giving the discounts.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

How long is this offer good until AND what's the pricing on headers only without the mid pipes or y pipe?

He didnt give me a price on the headers with out a y-pipe. He also didnt give me a deadline on the offer. So it I assume its good until we get the people together to do this order which I hope works out as I really wnat these myself.

Just did some research, looks like they used to have better deals on a group buy a year ago. What's the likelyhood they could do better on the pricing? These aren't the "best" prices I've seen on them.

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showth...p;highlight=arh

I checked this page out and its pretty much the same pricing that was giving to me. I cant do any better than what he has quoted me cuz I asked if these is the best they can do and I dont want to push the envelope and have them back out on us.

He didnt give me a price on the headers with out a y-pipe. He also didnt give me a deadline on the offer. So it I assume its good until we get the people together to do this order which I hope works out as I really wnat these myself.

Another 10% would be a huge savings compared to what they are offering us today. At this time I think I'm going to have to backout. If they want to do the pricing they were offering the pt.net guys a year ago, then I'd probably be in.

I hope there are still some that are interested.

Still interested, but some valid points were made. Have you tried to push them a little ?? As it stands, doesn't sound like you're gonna get this done anyway so you might as well make an attempt to get something better IF you haven't done that already.

I'm out they qouted me a different price so I will just wait.

Did the quote you a higher price than the group purchase or lower? If different than the GP price, what was it? I know in the past I've tried getting in on the GP's and when I've called it's been higher than the GP price. And then when I challenged them on it, they gave me a "take it or leave it" attitude. I'm sure it's a great quality product but the customer service I got was disappointing. Unless these things were CHEAP I'm going to have a hard time buying them.

Edited by hirdlej (see edit history)

Did the quote you a higher price than the group purchase or lower? If different than the GP price, what was it? I know in the past I've tried getting in on the GP's and when I've called it's been higher than the GP price. And then when I challenged them on it, they gave me a "take it or leave it" attitude. I'm sure it's a great quality product but the customer service I got was disappointing. Unless these things were CHEAP I'm going to have a hard time buying them.

I don't broadcast things like this in the open forums. I'm a businees owner and what my pricing is from any vendor or potential vendor is for me only.

Yes ARH needs better C.S. that is where they lack a ton. Very nice product, but for the most part the people that answer the phones are rude.