Beware Of Crazy White Guy

SSplaytoy

I just got off the phone with someone who royally pissed me off. Last time I got this angry this is what I did to a helpless refrigerator. I wish I had the ones from when I took some anger out on a Civic. ( Gave it a sunroof, took out the a-pillars, and every panel on the body looked like a goat chewed on a tin can)

:mad:

post-4636-1264024954_thumb.jpg

post-4636-1264024988_thumb.jpg

Did the civic belong to someone??? Wow and i thought i was bad with Microwaves (i have been through two or three of them, people really need to learn how to clean them then i wouldn't detroy them!!) It's always nice just to break/destroy something every now and again!!

IF this is true u sir need some anger management in ur life...

-Rob

I know I have a short fuse and I am working on the anger management thing, but the refrigerator was better than someone's face in my defense. And taking out my aggression with a pick axe was part of my own anger management program :cheers:

I know I have a short fuse and I am working on the anger management thing, but the refrigerator was better than someone's face in my defense. And taking out my aggression with a pick axe was part of my own anger management program :cheers:

if u ask me he had all the anger management he needed... all he needs is replace the refrig so he can do it again when needed.... :cheers: u need to let us know next time so we can come watch...

on a side note does anyone need a sunroof i know a guy... hes really good and it only takes a few minutes...

Edited by turboed ss (see edit history)