Almost An Ss

shadow03

Hi to all, I recently bought a truck from a friend and was wondering what would be the best mod next.It is a 99 z71 silverado ext cab with these mods: 03 lq4,kn cold air intake,zo6 cam,42lb injectors,upgraded fuel pump(he could'nt remember what kind),built tranny with shift kit and corvette servo,hollow cats and single to dual flowmaster muffler dumped, 3in body lift,22in chrome rims/305 45 nitto dune grapplers,and still has the 5.3 computer tuned by his buddy's hp tuner.I what to get a efan but what all will I need for it to work? Any other suggestions?

if it was me id say lose the flowmaster for a magnaflow or corsa and if you want efans look into the HPM efans...Great product, definitely on my soon to do list for my truck. Steve and Danny are great guys and are very knowledgeable about these trucks, theyre also located in the DFW area. Look in the vendors section for HPM and give them a call, they can hook you up with a set of fans and a harness to plug into your computer, just need a retune to set on/off temps and such. Happy modding and welcome to the site!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...