Silverado Jl Audio W6 Stealthbox For Sale And Others Too

jlight

I've got several things for sale:

1- JL Audio 10 inch W6 ported stealthbox (gray) for our SSS trucks- sounds great with strong and clean bass- $asking 250.00

2- JL Audio 500.5 amp in perfect condition- $asking 250

3- SSS gray leathers front and back (will only sell together)- $asking 300 (note: SS headrest covers are cut for 7 inch monitors, but leathers in general are in really tip top shape)

4- Stock SSS bose sub- $asking 40

5- Stock SSS steering wheel without airbag. It's in great condition- $asking $50

All of the prices above do not include shipping costs- you must pay for the shipping. I am in Iowa City, IA so of course I will welcome local pickups.

I have pictures, and have tried to upload them but I am having trouble doing so. If you would like a pic of any of these items, send me a message and include your email address.

I've got several things for sale:

1- JL Audio 10 inch W6 ported stealthbox (gray) for our SSS trucks- sounds great with strong and clean bass- $asking 250.00

2- JL Audio 500.5 amp in perfect condition- $asking 250

3- SSS gray leathers front and back (will only sell together)- $asking 300 (note: SS headrest covers are cut for 7 inch monitors, but leathers in general are in really tip top shape)

4- Stock SSS bose sub- $asking 40

5- Stock SSS steering wheel without airbag. It's in great condition- $asking $50

All of the prices above do not include shipping costs- you must pay for the shipping. I am in Iowa City, IA so of course I will welcome local pickups.

I have pictures, and have tried to upload them but I am having trouble doing so. If you would like a pic of any of these items, send me a message and include your email address.

pm sent, also include clear images of steering whel in addition to request in pm.

thanks, shaun

I'll give you $20 more than Shaun is offering for anything he is wanting to buy. :D Just kiddin, what kind of shape is the amp in ?

$20 it is :cheers: That's funny. The amp looks perfect, no scratches, and works perfect too. I pulled this out of the Z06, which I used to run a w3 stealthbox 10, and was professionally installed, etc. It is in superb shape along with the other pieces for sale.

Edited by 04LIGHT (see edit history)