Bose Bass ?

I have the bose system.. I had a AVIC D3 installed and the system sounded KILLER!! Removed the Avic and am going a different route come spring. But there is 1/2 the bass from the bose woofer. can i get more volume from the stock woofer?

there is ways to do it but i am not sure how its done. I will try and find out the info and post it here for you. My installer did this to his stock bose in his SSS sounded great

there is ways to do it but i am not sure how its done. I will try and find out the info and post it here for you. My installer did this to his stock bose in his SSS sounded great

ya ya ya.. if you can find out that would rock

will the stock bose amp power a different sub? how many watts does it push?

no it cant. it only pushes like 75 watts for that channel. its a waste of time to do it if u want bass add another sub somewhere else with a separate amp. its too much work for a beginner to rip out the console and take the sub out.

the first way a sub is blown over time is under powering it and thats what the bose amp will do to any aftermarket.

no it cant. it only pushes like 75 watts for that channel. its a waste of time to do it if u want bass add another sub somewhere else with a separate amp. its too much work for a beginner to rip out the console and take the sub out.

the first way a sub is blown over time is under powering it and thats what the bose amp will do to any aftermarket.

• 1 month later...

so about the bose sound system? what size speaker is in the center console? can it be replaced? is there an amp there for it? later im looking to upgrade my sound system? are there 6.5 in the doors? ok so im looking at the pioneer p 4200 head unit some jbl 12s and door replacements and console replacements, so help a brotha out! :jester:

any info yet???

He prob. change the non-lux amp (which is what you have) to the lux (digital) amp. It is qiut the process from what i've read but really wakes up the Bose system.