Lurker From Wa

jp87gn

Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a few days and figured I would sign up to gain as much info as I can about the SSS before I get anymore interested in one.

Is there any big differances from the 03's to the 06's? are they all the 345hp?

There are some fantastic looking rides on this forum and i look forward to owning one of these trucks as a daily driver sooner or later!

Oh yeah! I'm from Renton, WA (Seattle)

Edited by jp87gn (see edit history)

WELCOME I am stationed at Ft Lewis if you wanna look at one or just hook up and hang with us any time just give me a shout a few of us usually hang out every weekend

Welcome! :cheers: There were a few updates from '03 through '06 (or '07 Classic if you want to count that separately). E-fans for one. But basically, power was the same for the whole run of Silverado SS's. :chevy:

Just like Mr Hank said e-fans are on the 05 and up i believe i have them, also the grill and hood are different on the 06-07 classic trucks also they offered 2wd in 2005 and in 2006-2007 they only came in 2wd, 2003-2004 all SSS were awd some in 2005 as well. Not sure on that years but GM did offer a cloth interior to cut the cost of the SSS down some.

Thanks for the welcome's! I already have a few cars in my stable that I won't part with and I think a SSS would fit in nice as a daily driver. here are pics of my Turbo Buicks, I think a black SSS would look nice next to my GN.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/tur...58amyTbN_ph.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/tur...41ttrheK_ph.jpg

Edited by jp87gn (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...