Should I Go With A Y-pipe?

im planning on getting the LPP LT's and y pipe when i order headers and just cut the pipes apart to still run duals...id just stick with the duals if i were you. and get an x-pipe if you arent already running one.

take some install and finished pics as well as some idle and rev vids when you get everything done. what mufflers are you running and are you still running cats? im getting impatient with my tax return and school loan return so i can get my headers! i gutted my cats this weekend and it made a huge difference in the exhaust sound, im anxious to get the headers on!

take some install and finished pics as well as some idle and rev vids when you get everything done. what mufflers are you running and are you still running cats? im getting impatient with my tax return and school loan return so i can get my headers! i gutted my cats this weekend and it made a huge difference in the exhaust sound, im anxious to get the headers on!

Lol i will. I want to run straight pipe but since im moving back to Texas and registering my truck there i might have to wait till i get more money for high flow cats but ima go straight i dont have to register it till 2011 May lol. I got 2 Flowmaster 40s. :D