Found My 05ss

kinsey

Police raid found my truck last week in a chopshop raid. Well, I say mine. Was mine and now the insurance company. But, "IT WILL BE MINE AGAIN". Damn thiefs :M16: !!! Seen it last Monday and it wasn't to bad. Some body damage and they added black racing stripes. Under the hood is still the same. I have to wait till it goes up for auction. I'll go back to the Police pound to get some pics of what the did to my baby. I'll keep everyone informed. Here she is with her little sister incase some foregot/didn't see it before.

Thanks for the support. Wish me luck.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/kinsey_bucket1/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, maybe i missed something....but your truck was stolen and then found...now you have to try to get it back from an auction???? shouldnt it just be returned to you once found? and if i sound like a dumb ass please dont be too harsh..lol :cheers:

I would say his insurance has settled with him so now it's theirs.

They prolly paid him for the truck so they "own" it now. Idk im just guessing in the dark.

Insurance companies have to pay out in i believe 30 days if vehicle is not found so it would be there's to auction off after payment was made to him . chris