Appearance Mod Ideas?

now i forgot who it was but they moved there antennas on the roof so that are in there pillars so you you still want them you have them (thats what i want to do anyway)

There was a member who changed the antenna but left it in the same spot. But you can buy aftermarket antennas and run them in the pillars and across the top of the windshield. That's what I have done for the radio from when I had my in-dash.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My truck will be like that come summer :sigh: I still have to figure out which color I want though.

Keep us posted on the progress man :cheers:

edit: and why not add some of my body shop pics from awhile back just to share :jester:

20802900010_large.jpg

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

No, not at all. Actually, the cladding is coming off, as well as the bed before final blocking and paint... It's just easier to move it around as one piece. The truck is fortunately really straight, so it should turn out slicker than new after colorsand and buff. :) More updates tomorrow night. :)

Some assclown keyed it... And I mean, ALL OVER. Stock color, just takin' the time, it's gonna be RIGHT. May spray it tomorrow night.

Random act of a hater or did you piss someone off? I hate people who do that shit.

Did you take off the interior panels to paint the jams?

Not sure, and worse yet, not sure when or where it happened. I so rarely drive the truck, but we took it to dinner, the mall, a movie after we got back from Vacation, and due to severe weather, I didn't notice the damage until the following morning when it cleared up. Regardless, I was WAY pissed, just buffed and laid about 10 coats of Zaino on it. ****ers even scratched up my (discontinued) Goodwrench Tag, and tried to pry off my Earnhardt Chev Emblem.

The Jambs are perfect, so I'm not messing with them- They too get the Z5 when the exterior does. ;)

• 3 weeks later...