Silverado Pics

My name is Jason. I joined this site a day ago. I went to schafer auto mall in pinconning, mi to check out a late 90's dodge ram quad cab with 90,000 miles and then saw this silverado sitting a few spots away and asked about it. Next thing ya know we were working on a deal.

Here are pics of my new 2002 Chevrolet Silverado.Bought it in december of 2009. It has the Z71 off road package, push button 4x4, 4 doors and low miles. Also has a spray in bedliner. Had 103,000 miles when I bought it.

084.jpg

085.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

Had spray in bedliner when I bought it

086.jpg

All four doors open

087.jpg

Push button 4 wheel drive

088.jpg

103,000 miles. Has about 104,000 miles now.

089.jpg

090.jpg

Overhead storage and mirror with compass and temperature display

091.jpg

Power seats

092.jpg

093-1.jpg

Has the 5.3 liter Vortec V8 engine

094.jpg

Let me know what you think. I already bought a K&N 77 series intake kit but haven't installed it yet. I am thinking about getting some window louvers and a dual exhaust.

good lookin truck. i will advise you, being 4x4 watch out for the front diff, transfer case and tranny all within the next few thousand miles. they tend to go out around 100k. id also advise in getting a custom tune. DO NOT GET A HAND HELD PROGRAMMER!!!! they are junk. a tune will not only help with performance but also better mpg etc....

:cheers: